Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Kennyc, whilst waiting for some replies why not check our reviews HERE
I went last October and had a great holiday.I did a review when I returned.
The hotel is basic but right in the centre of the resort by the canal.
It has a lovely pool area with plenty of sun beds and has the sun all day.
I went with Manos but someone who booked with Thomas Cook for this year was notified they would be in the attic rooms and so changed hotels.
These rooms were not used last year as they had not been renovated.
That was me who changed hotels.We were only notified on the fourth invoice they sent us. However, we passed it the week before last and it looks great hotel with a very large pool and so central. As long as you have a proper room it looks a great choice.
neknit,Did you enjoy the Gondol? I didnt realise you were going in May.
Loved it. It was great location and the staff could not do enough. There restaurant was good and the Venice was exceptional, never been in before. We had a big family room with a massive balcony and a second balcony at the back. Looking forward to our hoilday at the Aqua in August now. Glad you enjoyed the Parkim and Gumbet in May, different place in high season, Gumbet I mean.
Apologies to original poster for going off thread.
Marg
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.