Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
If you booked it direct with them, then I think thats the only people you can complain to.

There is some inmformation here http://www.consumerline.org/newsroom/14/ about DIY holidays.

Sorry I cant be of more help.

However, we may have a member who has had similar problems and they will be able to tell you what happened in their circumstances.

Good luck

Kath x
Perhaps contacting the local office of the Spanish Tourist Board - advise them of your problem and ask if they can assist.

If you hired via a rental agency then you do need to speak with them.

Some of our members will probably be able to advise further.

fwh
Thanks for your help.Have contacted rental company with complaints,will see if they reply.
Company have told me that its too late to complain and i should have gone to them when i was out their,now too late to do anything about.Can anyone tell me if this is true?
If you were dealing with an UK ABTA tour operator then you would still have the opportunity to make a written complaint up to 28 days after your return - however, if you have booked DIY/independantly with an overseas company then your rights will very much be determined only by their own booking terms & conditions. I think you may have a long and hard battle on your hands.
Tell them you are taking your complaint to the Spanish Consumer Association (which you can). They are probably not paying taxes or registered with the Tourist Authority.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.