Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Private Villas
10 Posts
sister just booked one through holidayrentals- looks brilliant and managed to get it for £250 a week( not the price they advertised) I think many owners are not getting the rental they expected and so you should find some bargains.
If you want Pegia then I can't help, but Kapsalia Villas in Pissouri I can highly recommend.

Five villas, all 2 bedroomed with en-suite bath/shower rooms (will sleep 6), all together, all with own pool, all well equipped.
Owned by a couple of brothers, Panikos and Melios. Really nice guys!

Mark
Given my experience last week with holiday rentals, if you want to know the boring saga, my holiday is in a bit of a mess is the thread i would be wary...... pick carefully in all fairness my problem arose because of an error on holiday rentals part and once we did ask for our money back we did get it and the lady was nice about it when she realised that a mistake had occured but my advice is to be careful. We have used holidaylettings to replace our accomodation after things went wrong last week they are linked to Rightmove so we are hoping that they have the same professional standards as them....
I am also after 2 villas in Kato Paphos a 4 bed and a 2/3 bed both ideally next to each other or close and both with private pools??
Have you checked out our private rental section HERE

Kath HT Admin
yes had a quick look thanks only a handful of properties on there none in kato paphos. If anyone could help I would be grateful
Hi,

You wont find many private villas directly in Kato Paphos itself, apartments, townhouses yes but not many private villas. There simply isn't the room...

There aare lots within easy reach of Kato Paphos though in very nice areas.

Viv
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.