Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Bunny, is this what you are looking for HERE Tony :wink:
Bunny, if you go onto H&B's site look to the left you will see 'Digestive Aids' you will find Acidophilus on the first page :)

Hope this helps.
Their the ones - & their on special too - thanks :lol:
The "One Show" on BBC1 at 7pm to-night are doing a feature on probiotics. :wink:
damn, i missed it! Didnt get home til 730! Did they say anything interesting?
It was mainly about probiotic drinks.

Although the microbiologist did say - "they can be useful to replace bacteria which have been killed off by taking antibiotics."

The doctor said - "you get all the good bacteria you need from a regular diet." :lol:
Thanks Elliebee, never thought to use the website, got a great discount as well. Every year I have been ill wherever I have travelled long haul until using these tablets last year. I won't go anywhere without them now!
Good and sensible to take this supplement. If your children don't like tablets, I note that it is possible to buy it in powder form.
Nooooo!!!! Saw this post last week and stupidly I thought it'd be easier to pop into Holland & Barrett when I went into town at the weekend. Bloomin' sale has ended on them and just checked the website and yep full price again on there too now :cry: *kicking myself as I type*

Anyone know the cheapest place to get them please?
Try Health Rack.They sell similar products to H&B but they are usually in plastic bags instead of bottles.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.