EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
Hi Joella. When we bought our place we used Schippers Brokers who are on the right on the main street down to the church square in LC. They speak good English there as well. Your community fees should normally cover buildings insurance so I would have thought you will only need contents cover. We were advised to make sure our cover included damage to any other apartments around us and it was good advice as the first year there the water pipe to our bathroom split and flooded the apartment under us :shock:
Hi Joella

We have our current policy through Banca March but Admiral Travel also do property insurance. We are going to check them out when our renewal is due.

http://www.admiraltraveltenerife.com/home.html

8)
Thanks for advice, have taken out an IBEX policy from Select insurance services for 130 euros!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.