Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
The Soul man and Rockchicks are still there.

Going to see the Soul man tomorrow night in Rockerfellas.

Got to get to Cyprus first though lol.
Thanks for that,

haven't seen rockchicks for years now ! but have seen the soulman, got the cd etc...

report back if you can once you get to Cyprus with who else is about... I know a few have moved on...

I think Melvis and Elvis are still about....
So - any changes at all been noticed yet, now that the season is well and truly under way?

Cannae wait :cheers
oops forgot about this...

Melvis was there, the Renagade blues brothers, Robbie Williams, Lucy intheSky, and a few others but we had to leave early due to Grandchildren needing sleep...
Can I ask a daft question - where does Melvis play?

We've been goig for years and saw the usual - in Loveboat, the old square bar/dafni etc (Matt Craig etc).

First time without ANY kids this year and going to try different places.......dunno where to go though :que

Cheers
Melvis and the others Play in the Ranch Bar in Pernera and Rockafellas in Protaras, possibly another one or two in Ayia Napa....
Cheers Cy,

Rockafellas it looks like :cheers

Staying at Vangelis again - just next door
great stuff, just keep your eyes on the boards outside for details of who is on... :sun2
We saw the rock chicks in the pernera beach, but i had more rock in me, voices were not very strong. I enjoyed meatloaf at the ranch bar where we normally hang, although he wanted to sing more older meatloaf that no one had heard of. In protaras we saw kylie and michael jackson, and robbie.
Derwentrocker when did you see "Meatloaf" in the Ranch ?... as I'm sure Pete Young has been doing a UK tour until today (4th July) ?
chhers Derwent. Out in a few weeks.

Matt Craig still on the go? Was in Dafni last year - after the Square closed down.
Dont know what his name was Steve but definately ML was in the Ranch, he commented that i looked like cher with my black curly hair and got me up at the front with him. Very good he was and saw him twice

Btw this was last June i am on about, not this year lol
ah !! .. thought you meant just now.... yeah last June would be Pete....

http://youtu.be/XN6jgyQDrO0
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.