Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
protarus
10 Posts
Yes he still sings in Rockafellas we have just come back.
I saw him advertised

Cant remember the pub maybe Rockerfellas or love boat

jo
I saw him advertised when we were there two weeks ago. I think he was appearing at the pub which you had to go up stairs (open air). dont know the name, but you could see it from the road.I might have got the wrong pub, but it seemed that most of the artists did the rounds of the pubs in Protaras, so I am sure he will be appearing at one of them.
Its definately rockafellas we saw him there between 7th and 14th oct there is a board outside advertising him singing. We had some fun nights in the loveboat especially boy george
Definately Rockafellas, we were able to sit on our balcony in the Sunrise and watch/listen to him :lol:
And also, jimmy will sing anything that you ask him , my girlfriend thought she would catch him out , and said do you do the "kaiser chiefs" , and he done a spot on version of ruby, brought the house down .
While we we there he failed with a few requests saying he didnt have time, but i thought this was a kop out as it was still early, we watched him closley and reckon he wasnt singing live.
i used to listen to him too from my balcony at the sandra apts, he always sang "donald wheres your trooosers" and "tell me ma" every night. it was always packed in the rockafellas so he's obviously pretty popular.
We saw him in 2004 and purchased a CD off him.. unfortunately it wasn't him on it ! I think we should have understood what we were buying a little better. He was selling disks of himself and when we asked for one he had them but said he also has a disk of funny songs, so we went for the funny songs presuming it was his funny songs..... oops.... you live and learn... :lol:

In 2006 we spotted him walking up the main road in Pernera so we gathered he was still about.

This year we spotted posters up in Protaras...we nearly called up just to get the other CD... :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.