Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Ooopps yes thankyou I did mean that. :whoops
OMG..I cannot beleive it is still open :really

Even more so that Thomas Cook are advertising it on their travel channel...they say it is 2* SC now. Probably about right although I do understand it has been done up...needed doing up just to drag it up to 2* standard..just my opinion of course.

The best thing about it was the location..but at the end of the day, a holiday is what you make it and I am sure you will have a good time there.
We had a lovely relaxing week staying at Costa Teguise. The weather wasn't the bestest ....very cold at night, I was well prepared it was very much jeans, boots ,scarfs wear for the evenings,. the days were very disappointing, we manged to get onto the beach only for 2 days, the sun was very hot but there was a very strong cold wind blowing all the time. The rest of the time the weather was rather grey, cloudy & some rain. We went on lots of long walks but didn't manage do any of the sightseeing trips.

We found a couple of really nice reasonably priced restaurants never spent more than €8 on a bottle of wine. Breakfast we took at our apartments great value buffet style eat as much as you want €4.

The apartment block we stayed in was The Punta Jablillo, it's not a place I would stay at in the summer but for this time of year it was just perfect, lots of oldies!! Very centrally placed & we had a sea/pool view.It was a little bit shabby in need of a makeover nothing serious, the staff were lovely & couldn't do enough for you. Some of the apartments shared an interconnecting door with another apartment, & ours was one of those so we could hear everything going on next door. We were 241. There was a young couple in there and at times it was quite noisy but not enough to complain about.
We flew Easy Jet it was very good, we paid for Speedy Boarding so were able to get on first, there/back we had row 1.
hi BaD if you havent already done so, we would grateful if you could add your review HERE

kath x
Sorry Kath, please can you delete the post. I'll add it to where you suggested. thanks dot
No your post is fine in here BaD as well, (Thanks btw) it's just that we also have the separate review site for accommodation so reviews are helpful if anyone is thinking of staying in the Jablillo :tup
ps Many thanks for the review which is here:-

:cheers
does anyone know if any two bedroom apts in punta jablillo are on ground floor and what is the place like thanks
I dont know what it is like since it stopped being part of the Thomas Cook AI range and went to SC..but it was a dreadful place and so disappointing to say it has one of the best locations in CT. There are many reviews on the place somewhere on here (cnt post a link coz I am not clever enough to!).
I would not recommend the place to my worst enemy..I was ill for yonks after coming back from there..caught an infection from the pool...people got food poisoning..we were AI and ate out!!!

that said..some people did enjoy the place, so read through and judge for yourself. Not helpful I know..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.