Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
We have reviews of your hotel here

As for the resort we have reviews here

I have been to Costa Teguise myself and liked it, but I was with my husband and some friends staying in a villa. Its quite a purpose built resort, it has a lovely beach, some bars, supermarkets and restaurants, not really much for the younger crowd.

Hope this helps a bit

Sarah
Costa Teguise isn't a huge resort, there are no nightclubs, but there is a good selection of nice bars. Legends and Cactus Jacks are good (near the Los Zocos and El Trebol Apartments), or there are some good bars down in the "square" near the Puerto Tahiche Apartments. I'm sure you'll have a great time. The beach is lovely and if you fancy a break you can get a bus or taxi to Puerto del Carmen, which is a bigger resort with more bars and clubs.
thanks i was thinking this could the worst mistake ov my life,but if theres afew bars and places escape i may just be ok.....its .only 7 days afterall
hi dazzler,costa has lots of little squares and terraces,rather than one long srtip of bars so you can 'dissapear' to your hearts content if it gets too much,also try a little cocktail bar in pueblo marinero called the orient express,it's got a chill out terrace upstairs,perfect for avoiding inlaws.
enjoy!
oh cheers,it sounds better by the day.just gotta slip sumat in tha in laws cocoa in im laughing.......lol
Only 7 days dazler5, not long enough your going to wish you had booked 14 days when you get there,may be next year, let us all know how you got on,dont forget to pop in to The Highlander Bar for a good few pints. :tup
Bob :tup
Stayed in the teguisol hotel about 4 years ago and really liked it.
Our apartment had stairs that led up it and can be quite hard carrying up the suitcases
but that isn't really a complaint as we thought the Hotel was really good.
We never ate a the teguisol and mainly spent every night in Cactus Jacks and also had a good
meal in there but i think it it has been taken over by someone else now but i bet
it's still very good, had entertainment every night.
If i remember right it's about a 10 minute walk to cactus jacks and there are a few restaurants
and bars and shops beside it and then you head further down towards the beach "the Square" i
think it's called and there are more bars, restaurants etc.
But you will find places that you will be able to escape to.
hi, you'll love CT, eally depends how old you are. the bars are good but not party animal bars, there are a number of very late bars not far from the teguisol. i've stayed ther 3 times, its good and there is entertainment on that the oldies may stay in for. lots of good eateries there too.
thanks you guys,a least the hotel sounds half decent.has for the bars,cold beer is cold beer so as long as they dnt RUN OUT ill be wicked.
thanks again its helped loads
dazler
just back from costa teguise with my husband and 3 kids was a bit quiet at this time of year but loads of good bars and places to eat i personally would reccomend the lanzarote gardens for entertainment for the oldies and you and your girlfriend should head more into town for a wider range for yourselves
Well if your going to lanzarote id reccomend puerto del carmen or playa blanca... Then costa tequise
Hi, just got back from CT 2 days ago. The weather was hot but very breezy! As the week wore on we did notice more and more young children in the resort. A bar you should try is The Orient Express. Very contemporary chilled out place with plenty of cocktails on offer for the girlfriend and San Miguel on tap at 1.50E a pint for you!

Sit the inlaws in Ryan's Bar with ITV for company, and you'll be fine!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.