Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
horse riding is 20 quid for 1 1/2 hours riding through the mountains, lunch and pick up from marmaris/icmeler.
for more details... info@marmarisyellowpages.com
Update on prices...... quads 35 ytl....including pick up drop off
pony trek.. 25 ytl pick up and drop off (gallop around paddock available for
experienced riders.
all inc boat trip...23 ytl...pick up only.
chelsea boy wrote:
Update on prices...... quads 35 ytl....including pick up drop off
pony trek.. 25 ytl pick up and drop off (gallop around paddock available for
experienced riders.
all inc boat trip...23 ytl...pick up only.

hiya where are these prices from as im interested in booking them
there you go girls if you ever wanted a man with a huge throbbing beast between between his legs look no further :D

Sorry mods
What boat is all inclusive trip on please?
pm me for details as prices are direct from operators not via tour office.
boat is hos yollari...very spacious and not boom boom music.
Bryn... you'll get us banned with talk like that!!!!
thanks for the pm chelsea boy where do you get the boat from ichmeler or marmaris as this price is a lot cheaper than the surf n turf we normally book
boat goes from ataturk statue in marmaris but will drop off in Icmeler on the way back.
Hi is the horse riding the one in marmaris where you go up a real bumpy lane and its next to quad biking and do you know if you have to be picked up and taken to a bar to wait for another vehicle to collect you

Ta Megan
the pony trek is in a village called Hisaronu, It takes a road by the woodlands down to a river and back. He has only started this year. There is also a large paddock where you can canter/gallop around if you are experienced..... I'm pretty sure they pick up direct from your hotel.
If anybody wants these activities then i will book then direct for you.
I took my friends for a petrol and pony day yesterday... we all thoroughly enjoyed it and keep cool into the bargain
dalyan boat trip..... good value day out, departed 9.30 got back 7.30. All entires paid for in 30 ytl price. The only annoying thing was the constant sell of drinks, crisps ice cream etc.... all at inflated prices...
Great day out all the same.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.