Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Hi Peter and welcome to the Cruise forum!

I have asked for the ship to be added to our Reviews site. However the admin who can add ships is on holiday at the moment and won't be back for 10 days or so.

I should be grateful if you would pop back in a couple of weeks and add your review.

luci :wave
I will, meanwhile off to Paris on the 21st July. Hows this for a bargain. Coach from midlands to Paris via chunnel, 4 nights hotel + breakfast + 2 evening meals, tickets for the following: Monet gardens, Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Invalides, Montparnesse Tower, Palace of Versailles & gardens.................£299.0
I have been to Paris several times and the queues for the Eiffel/Louvre go on forever.

I think it is a bargain. :que
I look forward to sailing on the Queen Victoria as I just love the QM2. Never been to Paris disgraceful I know but never quite made it. One of these days. Have a great time and so glad that you enjoyed the QV.

Sue
:offtop Yes that sounds like a bargain. Hope you have a great time in Paris. Those 2 evening meals will save you a small fortune as we found eating out to be very expensive.

luci :wave
They hae a cruise mid july 2009 to the med... can anyone advise, is this a good cruise for a couple?
Absolutely yes, there will be very few children I would imagine. Cunard is truly 5 star, but very formal. Even their informal dress nights include a jacket for men.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.