Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
cate_taylor,

Have a look at Flight Store or ITVV. Flight Store have several famous DVD's from the old Kai-Tak airport and the stunning approach over the checkerboard.

Darren
:tup :tup :tup Thanks Dazbo, thought you would have the answer. Am going to get the Goodbye Kai-Tak DVD from the Flight Store. Going to get 2 copies of it, one for me and one for my church leader.
:tup Dazbo, got the DVD from Flight Store and my friend put a message on my Facebook wall thanking me for the "excellent aviation DVD". When I saw him the Sunday after, he hadn't watched it but said he knew it'd be a good one. I got a copy for myself and hubby as well, great stuff, only watched the first chapter showing planes taking off and landing. Need to find time to watch the rest of the DVD.
Indeed, can you be my friend too? Lol! I like any of them except the Airtours 757 one which ive already got ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.