Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Quick question
6 Posts
:que They can go in your luggage as normal, they won't be taken off you in Egypt there is no problem there.

Have a great time in Egypt
Graham
My wife always packs hers in ln her suitcase. They are always the last things to go in.

Garry
We keep ours in our hand luggage, just in case the 'go walkabout' at Sharm airport. Although as Sharm only really has Egyptian men there who dont appear to be walking about with dead straight hair, I wouldn't imagine there is much of a market for them, but who knows.
My step daughter alwasy wraps them up in some clothing/a towel and puts them in her main suitcase rather than hand luggage..there has never been a problem wherever we have been.
Your suitcase will be fine anyway why would folk want to nick straighteners when they can get REAL GHD's from decent pharmacies in Sharm for around £45
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.