Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
QUIET HOLIDAY
4 Posts
Before you book anything check the airlines that you will be allowed to fly. Some airlines
might want a letter from your doctor to prove you are fit to fly.
Hi and welcome to HT!

I was about to add the same, some airlines will not let you travel over a certain amount of weeks pregnant and you would have difficulty getting travel insurance to cover you. It's usually between 28 and 32 weeks on the return and you will require a fit to fly letter from your doctor.

luci :wave
I flew at 34 weeks without a problem, I had a letter from my doctor to say I was fit to travel but I wasn't asked for anything when I checked in but do check with the airline first. I was insured with Insure and Go and that was fine too.

A lot of the really quiet islands don't have airports so you have to do a ferry crossing which is not what you are after but I would recommend Kalives in Crete, it is lovely and quiet, relaxing, nce beach, nice restaurants, not too over touristy and it is not too far from the airport.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.