Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Rabbie Burns Bar
11 Posts
Passed it recently but didnt go in. They have a comedian on every thursday I think
We went in dec but it was for a late drink 11.30ish and there was a large table of people in there drinking but they made us welcome none the less its a nice set up from the last time we went in there(the jungle village) as was i hope they do well they are nice people..
Keith, I dont think the Jungle Village is as busy as the old Rabbie Burns Bar that was just off the Baga Road, mind you its much bigger as well.
It is still a good night in there and Davie and Gillian will make you very welcome.
He was supposed to be doing food this season as well, but dont know if that happened or not.
is the rabbie burns bar close to neelams grand by the little round a bout
Hi Gemma33,

I have just got back from Goa and Davie and Gillian are doing food although Davie is cooking himself as he was struggling getting a decent chef.
Sundays were particular busy. ;)
Vindaloo, thanks for the update, thats great.
I am glad the bar is a bit busier this year. They are both trying their hardest to make it a success.
Did you try the food, and if so, how was it?
The food was good, the sunday lunches were huge, and always struggled to finish them. Bingo was quite popular, large amounts of money!
Davie also shown us around his house to the rear of the bar, its an old goan Portuguese dwelling interesting to see the size and height of the rooms, in its day it must of been something to own one.
Sounds good Vindaloo, we will definitely try it out in March :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.