Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
You should be fine as according to THIS SITE the rainy season is late March to May.

We've been in both March and April and didn't see any rain.

luci :wave
Thankyou for taking the time to reply :wink:
You're welcome. :D Looking forward to your hotel review and trip report when you get back. :wink:

Check to see if your hotel is already listed and, if not, you can ask for it to be added in the sticky topic at the top of the Help & Assistance forum.

luci :wave
Which Hotel are you going to Sun-Seeker?
Sun=seeker & Kenyan Friends.
We spent part of March 2006 & 7 in Kenya, enjoying wonderful holidays. There may have been a few short showers but at least it is warm.
You ask when is the rainy sesson in Kenya. I ask when is the Summer in England? Was it April this year? Since the outdoor Bowls Season started in May it either rains or blows very cold every Bowls evening.
This year on Safari in Tsavo West we were told the vegitation was high as the rainy season started early in December. Whatever the reason (Global warming) it seems to me weather patterns are changing everywhere. Just remember rain in Englad with wind tends to be cold, rain in Kenya is refreshingly warm.
Dariusdave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.