Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
Hi Shirley,

Probably rain on 50% of days. Do you use wunderground - it gives historical figures.

http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/WMKP/2007/8/28/MonthlyHistory.html?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA should give you August 2007 (if you scroll down to the bottom of the page)

At the top you will be able to change dates and periods. Very handy if you use appropriate airport codes to lookup.

Cheers

Peter
Shirley I went there in August I believe (it's been a long time) and it rained a lot. However most of the timw it would rain for 20 minutes and then it would be fine, plus the rain was warm so I didn't really mind :)
I was there in August aswell and yes it did rain but the only time it bothered me was in the evening because it interfered with my serious shopping at the market!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.