Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
ravda
11 Posts
Hi Jamie there is not a lot that you can say about Ravda except that it was up until about 2 years ago not a very lively place but they have built some new hotels and the place is a bit more active now you are about 20/30 mins walk from the back end of New Nessebar, just on the right before you reach Nessebar there is aroad going down to a fairly good beach although down past the Cyrill& Metodius school you come to a outside cinema and a quiet bit of beach (at least it was last year) hope this helps also there are lots of small stalls and bars in the village
Going to Ravda (near Nessebar) in August for two weeks.

Any info on the town, restaurants, bars, best supermarkets etc would be appreciated.
Hi all,

Can anybody give me any info on Ravda. I'm going there for two weeks in August. Info on shops, restaurants and bars etc. How much is a bus to Nessebar & SB from Ravda.

Appreciate it.
Hi Pub dog.

Just back from Bulgaria 2 weeks ago unfortunately the bars and rests in Ravda wer really just getting geared up to open but you will find lots of small bars and rests also bus stop in middle of Ravda for nessebar and s/b cant help with cost of bus we always have hire car but will not be expensive probably about 1 lev maybe less :shock:
Hi there. It cost 1.10 lev and 55 skitinkis for children to Sunny Beach. To Nessebar is was 60 and 20 skitinkis respectively. Buses are often crowded, but used them most days to go to Nessebar or SB. We went late May and bars/restaurants were just opening up! There were a few open and we always a lovely meal, cheaper in Ravda than SB/Nessebar! The Perla restaurant in Ravda was our favourite! We are back there in 2 weeks, where are you stayiing Pub Dog? Regards. Yvette
Hi Yvette,

I'm going out on the 14th August for two weeks. My brother in law bought two apartments last year when we were on holiday. Its a new development on the seafront. Latest news is they will be completed / furnished next week (close call!).

The Perla restaurant eh, I'll check it out when I'm there.

We were Konstantine / Varna based last year so although we have experienced Bulgaria this particular area is new to me.
Going first holiday to ravda bulgaria private apartment. wondering if there is any night life there. what the beach is like? water sports etc. are there any good bars resturants to be recommened by you lovely helpful crowd

EDIT: Merged with existing thread
David HT Mod
unfortunately we have no resort reports yet. However, looks as if you have the best of both worlds.Somewhere quite quiet but a short hop to some more hectic nightlife.Welcome to HT flintstones.
40p a pint should keep you smiling
Loads to do nearby
You prob found one of the cheapest resorts and dependent on your requirements should keep you amused for your holiday.

Have fun
Hi flintstones.

Cant help out to much on the nightlife in Ravda but there is a Cinema(kino) in Ravda not great to look at but the films are in english with Bulgarian subtitles, its right down beside the beach has a couple of small bars and is really something different seeing a film at night in a place with no roof and being able to see the night sky while supping your drink and watching a film.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.