Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
The Titanic is on Lara beach in Antalya, a strip of ultra 5* hotels of which the Titanic is one of the best. There is no resort centre in Lara beach and so no bars/restaurants etc,although there are now lots of shopping bazaars nearby. (although once you have been to one, you have been to them all, as they all sell the same thing.)
There is loads to do at the hotel and you really don't need to go out of the hotel for anything.....
There are loads of trips available though, both through the tour reps or at several tour shops outside the hotel. We had a really good time when we were there last year, and have just returned last week from the Larespark - an equally excellent hotel next door.
Enjoy!!!
Denny
The Titanic is on Lara beach in Antalya, a strip of ultra 5* hotels of which the Titanic is one of the best. There is no resort centre in Lara beach and so no bars/restaurants etc,although there are now lots of shopping bazaars nearby. (although once you have been to one, you have been to them all, as they all sell the same thing.)
There is loads to do at the hotel and you really don't need to go out of the hotel for anything.....
There are loads of trips available though, both through the tour reps or at several tour shops outside the hotel. We had a really good time when we were there last year, and have just returned last week from the Larespark - an equally excellent hotel next door.
Enjoy!!!
Denny

lara beach is on our list for next may half term

its out of the Titanic and Lara beach hotel
can i ask what the weather was like whilst you were there and in particular pool temp

Thanks

Rach x
We went to the Titanic last year 12th May for 1 week and this year at the Larespark next door, 29th April for 2 weeks. Both times during the day, the temps regularly hit 30+. Lovely sunny days - daylight from 6am til around 7pm (if I remember correctly). The nights were a little cooler though, especially this year, with us going end of April.
You def needed a cardi or light jacket, especially if you were sat still watching the entertainment. Of course if you were dancing, you were plenty warm enough. The kids and hubby just wore t-shirts. There are plenty of bars indoor though and the bowling,cinema etc are all indoors.
I thought the pools were very chilly, except the kiddies pool, with being so shallow, warmed up quickly. Plenty of people were in the pools so I guess they weren't that bad... The sea however was much warmer.
Regards your choice of hotel, although I have never stayed at the Lara Beach, the Titanic gets much better reviews and is newer and def has the wow factor. It is one of the best 5* on Lara beach. - beaten only by the Delphin Palace and Barut Lara. (only my opinion of course). Anything else you want to know, just ask away.
Denny
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.