General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Ixian Grand Hotel, Rhodes http://www.theixiangrand.gr/index.php
or the Coastline Hotel, Malta http://www.coastline.com.mt/page.asp?n=home&l=1

Been to both, and they both suit what you've asked for. if you want any more info on either of them, including piccies, just ask.
The 5* all inclusives on Lara Beach, Antalya, Turkey are all wonderful, we have been to several and there are all extremely good. Ultra all inclusive. We are booked to go to Delphin Palace - October 07 7 nights for 2 adults £660 and Larespark on April 29th 08 - 12 nights 4 adults 3 children £2200 for all of us. Denny
Many thanks for your replies - you have given me some great hotels to look at!
Hey denny, doonhamer - who did you use to book holidays to these places?

Thanks
Went to the Ixian Grand with First Choice, but my mate here at work has just been there, and he had to book it direct with the hotel as he couldn't find it in the FC website; we went to the Coastline with Belle Air - not the cheapest, but they use scheduled flights (Air Malta) which gave us more options on flight times.
Booked most of our holidays to Antalya with Eclipse (Internet version of First Choice.)

Also Travel Republic are very good. (use promo code CARDSTUDENT for a discount.) They don't include transfers - you can book them through Travel Republic- but its as cheap to get a taxi (24lira)

Regards Denny
we stayed here last oct, it was fab, wonderful scenery, great entertainment, fab food and its 24 hr all inc with some international brands included so i was on the baileys and archers, highly recommended and thomsons, portlands do packages, whereas somewhere2stay.com ,travelrepublic do diy's

http://www.letoonia.com/fethiye/eng/index.html
hi we have 2 boys 13 and 9.weve been to the first choice hol villages for past 2 years but would like a central location so we can eat out in the evenings.still want ai though for the activities and drinks during the day.im looking at turkey or greek islands but not having much luck.we are looking to go for 2 weeks mid june.any ideas would be great thankyou sorry ive put this post in the wrong place
The Club Belcekic Beach Hotel, The Olu Deniz Resort Hotel and the Club Sun City in Olu Deniz are based in the little town, so after you have had your evening meal you can be in the high street with the various bars, cafes and shops within minuites, unlike most AI's which seem to be pretty isolated.
The fuertevenura occidental grand but stay in the royal club. The royal club is like a small intermite hotel within a big hotel resort and you have the benefit of using the facilities at both. The food is amazing with free access to the al a carte resturant all branded alchole which you help yourself to, coke etc in glass bottles so you know its not watered down :cheers ! Free room service and impecable service it was amazing!!! Rooms also fantastic with a jucazzi bath, stocked fridge, sea view and a maid that pulls your sheets back at night. The main hotel is a pretty average 4star with gorgeouse pools and grounds but the royal club is a 5 star paradise situate within it i cannot praise it enough it was an amazing honeymoon and for the price we paid i was more than mad up.

We booked with first choice but dont book the upgrade to the royal club though them as they charge over£40 pppn email and book direct with the hotel as they gave us quite a discount!

xxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.