Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
reco del sol
7 Posts
Hey, I havent stayed at the Reco Del sol before but i have booked to go in may in a studio so if you find out anymore information if you could let me no i would be grateful
thanx heidi
If anyone has stayed here would you please add your review HERE

Many Thanks.
Has anyone stayed at this aparthotel. We're thinking of going in Sept but understand there has been some building work going on next door and wondered if this had stopped? Also any general comments would be handy.

Thanks
Katy
Hi Katy2, Ihavnt stayed in these apts but passed them last Thursday when we were in San An Bay. I took notice as I had considered them when I was looking for a place to stay. We actually stayed in La Sirena apts in May and again last week and are returning at the end of August. I cannot fault the La Sirena at all. They are directly on the beach, spotlessly clean, great staff and in a great location to reach anywhere you want to go as well as having plenty of bars and restaurants nearby. The other hotel you mentioned was a little further out and you had to walk a little to get to beach and restaurants, it wasnt far but not as good a location as La Sirena. If I remember I think the apartment block next to the one you are looking at was completely closed but Im unsure about building work. We go out to Ibiza to visit my daughter and she drives past to work every morning so I will ask her to look if there is any building work going on. sorry not much help !
Has anyone stayed there, we're thinking of going in Sept and want to be near bars, resturants and public transport etc. We're both in our early 60's so want a reasonably comfortable and well fitted apartment.

Thanks

Katy
Well we've booked to go there in Sept. As first time in Ibiza hope it's a good choice. Will let you know, but to be honest anywhere with sun will be good after our summer!!

Katy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.