Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
we stayed in lambis studios in september, and they are lovely with a nice pool.
I've not stayed in any of the places you mention but i do know of them. Krana and Lindos View are the closest to Lindos centre - Lindos View is just up from 'Lindos Reception' (the main drop off point for those staying in the village) and Krana is close to the bus stop/coach park, so quite close to the main square.
I've used the pool area at Lindos View and the pool, gardens etc are superb but it was one of the first accommodations in Lindos to offer a swimming pool and so (although well maintained) some of the rooms are quite old.
Krana is much newer and i've friends that thoroughly recommend it, they've been going every year since it opened.
We've just come back from a 2 week stay at the Lambis studios and it was brilliant - couldnt fault it. its only a 10-15 minute walk into Lindos and as its out of the centre, the transfer bus can drop you outside the studios - I think it would be very hot staying in the village itself

Maudvilla
x
thanks folks, just read the exellent reviews of the lambis apartments on this site, looks like we could well be off there may 19th 2007 cheers
Our neighbours stayed in this villa near Lindos last year:

http://www.lindosvilla.com

they had a good time and are thinking of going back there!

[They used my computer to book it]
try the eleni studios 50mtrs in front of lindos horizon, 13 studios spotlessly clean, lovely pool sunbeds to be had anytime of day, nice pol bar run by eleni and sophia, been here twice and will return, these are with thompson cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.