Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
I don't know these apartments but there's alot of development gone on above Lindos at Krana Hill and that's where all the modern blocks with swimming pools tend to be. If they're new that's probably why you're struggling to find info.

The majority of these new places are set back from the main road, i'm not sure about street lighting but i'd take a torch just to be on the safe side.

From the main road there are free courtesy buses to run you up and down the hill (fairly steep) to either the Main Square or Main Beach, though these only run during the day. Some friends of mine stayed up there one year and they'd walk down to Lindos at night and get a taxi back up - there's always plenty of taxis available at the Main Square.
Hi, my wife and I are staying here for a week at the start of August self catering. In order to save costs we have reduced our luggage allowance but have a few questions about the hotel. Not sure if anyone has stayed here before that could answer them? We have tried emailing the hotel a few times but they haven't replied.

1. Are pool towels provided?
2. Are room towels provided?
3. Are there hairdryers in the rooms?

Any help would be really appreciated as we can cut down on unnecessary packing.

Thanks

Darren
Darren,

It's only the big hotel complexes in Rhodes that provide pool towels but you will get hand/bath towels in your room. As for hairdryers i think it's unlikely, most places that offer these advertise it in the room info and there's no mention in the brochures or on their website.

If you want to be sure you could always call, both Socrates and his business partner Dave's tel numbers are listed on this page http://www.lindosathena.com/booking.html
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.