General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi Sprinkles,
Don't be put off by Benidorm's reputation, it's a diverse resort, I think it would be ideal for you to have a reasonably priced 4 night break near to al the attractions you have mentioned. We usually stay at the mediterraneo hotel, it is a nice all inc opposite the Benidorm palace - near mundomar and a water park. It's in a fairly quiet area but only a 10/15 minute walk from all the action. We usually hire a car from Alicante airport but have travelled via a transfer before and just used the local buses while we were there and found them very convenient in price and efficiency.

Cheers.
Hello

Thank you. We've decided on Estepona and have hired a car so we can go to water parks etc.

It was the only hotel we both liked the look of so hopefully it's as nice as it looks. We may venture to Benidorm later in the year :)
Have a lovely time Sprinkles and let us know about your holiday on your return :tup
salou you the 2 water parks and the theme park aswell. you can get the@ http://www.365tickets.co.uk/

depends what u wanna do in sc,hb ect as to recommending a hotel
She did answer, MrsAniekwe, she is going to Estepona.
MrsAniekwe wrote:
why write and dont answer

I don't spend my life watching this thread waiting for a reply! I posted this a while ago and have since booked our hotel (which I stated before you even replied).
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.