Hoping that I can get some valued advise from HT - for the last 4 summers we have been holidaying in PDI, Gran Canaria at the Barcelo Las Margaritas. Although we have had some great holidays there we want to try Majorca next year and there are already some great flights appearing on the net. So the big question "¦ can anyone out there recommend accommodation that covers the following criteria !!!

Self catering apartment, preferably two bedrooms

Close to the beach with sea view if possible

Enough for two lads 17 and 15 to do (both sporty and very sociable)

Air conditioning a must

Close enough to Palma so that we could visit on the odd day - This isn't a must as I know the island isn't massive

Don't want to be anywhere near the club 18-30 scene

Would like some entertainment however would like it to be quiet after midnight

Close to some decent restaurants (preferably not all the Rose & Crown, Kings Head type)

Would like to mix with other nationalities but don't want to be the only English family

We have visited Majorca a number of times usually Cala d'Or but the lads have seemed to outgrow that. This year we had a week in June at the Elisa Apts in Playa de Muro. Thought the resort was perfect but the Elisa would be a little too quiet for my lads for two weeks. Didn't get a chance to look at other accommodation while we were there, as my wife had ruptured her calf muscle the week before we went. She therefore spent the holiday being waited on while she relaxed on the sunbed round the pool. I used to have a wander out of an afternoon and thought the Grupotel Los Principes looked perfect but haven't been able to get a price for next August yet.

Hope you don't think we are being ultra picky but I do like to look for other peoples advise and recommendations before booking anywhere. Fingers crossed. ;)