Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Hi, If you want lively I would think Cancun was your best bet. Check out the Riu Cancun. Riu hotels are excellent. Have fun looking!
Totally agree Riu's are the best i cannot recommend the Riu cancun enough stayed there last xmas going back to mexico this xmas but trying riu yucatan in playacar :lol:
stopped at the riu yucatan last year, the other riu hotels are a walking distance away and can be visited for a choice of evening entertainment.
you can walk into playacarmen strip which has a variety of bars and restaurants.
while there we hired a minibus and visited the riu cancun(1 hour away),we were most welcomed when we showed our riu a/i wriststrap,while stopping for dinner and a few drinks.
our impression of the riu cancun was more of a party feel the american students were a touch rowdy around the pool area but all in good fun,of course you also had the benefit of going into cancun at night of which i cannot comment.the yucatan had a more laid back feel but both hotels were perfectly on the beach if you wanted a quieter area.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.