Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Top tip, is go to Coba. When we went 3 years ago it was very raiders of the lost ark- fantastic!! Tulum, was interesting but touristy and a let down after Coba, simply because it was one tour party after another and everything was roped off. At Coba you could go to the top of the big pyramid, with just the aid of a rope. Xel- Ha, was also a lovely day out, fab snorkelling.

Have fun, we loved Mexico.

Pam
If you like that sort of thing. We had a great day out snorkelling and swimming with dolphins at Cozumel.
We went to Mexico last year and a must do is the Mayan Ruins in Tulum...there is a public beach nearby too that has a bar on it...and it was lovely... :tup
Agree Coba is a must. The best of the tours. However our resort rep. did not offer it at the welcome meeting, but booked it for us after we asked about it. If its not advertised make sure you ask your rep.
The same trips seem to be coming up, thanks people! We now have it booked, I cant wait but looking at the price of all the trips now we're gonna need a fortune when we get there, arghhhh! lol
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.