Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Nikki
We returned to Club Alize in July and Cousins have moved to straight across the road from the Alize. We had a meal there a few nights and it was lovely. They also have a small play area. We are going on 4th October so on the countdown too. :wink: Cant wait!!!!!
we were recommended alans at the back of tansas and we tried it and it was lovely, theres another similar restaurant on the opposite side with an italian sounding name like mo memento, which we also and tried and it wasnt good , alans had a very good choice menu, good prices and lovely food
nikki

The Garden is one of our favourates and well worth a visit. It's a 4 min walk from Taj Mahal. If you have the Taj to your back you will see the Point Centre opposite. Walk down the road that has the Point on your right. You are heading towards the sea. When you reach the beach turn left and the Garden is about 50 yards along. There are many good restaurants along that strip.

Wilson :wink:
ooo thank you!! I have read cousins is lovely before so will definately be tryig that. I'll see you there cos we are going back to club alize too!!

Alan's sounds fab too, we'll be trying that.

Thanks wilson for the great directions to the garden. I was so there picturing taj mahal behind me and the point centre all lit up... ahhh memories!!

7wks tomorrow wahooooo!

love nikki xx
Yes will see you there. 52 sleeps for me so even less for you. :lol:
haha that you are down to sleeps!! In that case it's 49 sleeps wahoooooooooooo!!!

7wks and we will be there now yipeeeeeeee!

love nikki xx
hi
we stayed at the club excelsior (club side not apartments) this is lovely good nice people kids play area bingo kids mini disco nice food
also the club atrim big play area with sand lots of things going on here
hope this helps
Hi, We got home yesterday from Marmaris. We stayed in the Armutulan

area and we found that the Friendly Bar was really good for food. Looks

more like a bar on first impresssions but what a lovely surprise. All the

guys that work there are so friendly and will most certainly entertain you

with there dancing. Food wise, excellent we even had a Sunday lunch

there and that too was spot on...
i was in marmaris last october, and have to say my fave restaurants/bars were triannas(on the beach front)nice to just sit there, enjoy the sea breeze and views... and le-madri (situated just behind triannas) great to just sit and listen to the fantastic singers was lovely, the food was exceptional, staff very friendly and helpful... cant wait to get back there this october!
ooo thanks everyone... sooooooo excited now!

love nikki xx
I have just come back and I recommend Andys Resturant Bar the meal is so big left me stuffed :lol: also the Irish Bar on the other side of the shopping centre. But yes there are loads
We nearly always eat at Crossroads, walking down towards Attaturk from Gima, it is the left turn that has the jewellers on the corner & exchange place on the other corner. We like it very much and have never had a problem with the food there, infact if we ask for something that isn't on the menu it appears the next day! Orhan does the best ice-creams there.

If you're in the harbour/marina area the homemade cheesecake at Purple Rain is to die for, it's made by the owners wife.

We also ate at Smiley's this year (opposite Senbay/ex-Basil's bar) it was a lovely meal and they were huge, however the seating isn't great. Those out of our group that went for Sunday dinner said it was great, personally I can't comment as I didn't go due to wanting to eat something a little more authentic/cultural.
mitchellclr

Just to let you know Le Madri is still there with excellent food. You will remember though there was work going on opposite and they have opened up over there too. Unfortunately the musicians play over at the new restaurant (it's still a combination of chinese, mexican etc.)

Wilson :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.