Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Recommendations?
12 Posts
You wont go far wrong with the Sol Pelicanos...close enough to the beach but to be honest with such a fabulous pool the kids probably wont want to go to the beach....book it direct and buy your flights seperately....they do family rooms for 2 adults and 2 kids....bit small but perfectly adequate.
We are going 1st week in June and I think it's coming to less than £350 per adult for HB
although you may end up in the ocas.
although you may end up in the ocas.

No chance of that if they are a family of four. They always put 4 people who are sharing a room in the Pelicanos, and that information came from the Manager. We stayed their in May/June last year and we were allocated a room on the fourth floor at the front of the Pelicanos. Cazzmickntom were there at the same time and they too had a room in the Pelicanos.

Sue :)
Weve just done a weekend at Pelicanos and it would be great for kids and the pool is huge. It was really clean and staff nice. 2min walk from beach and plenty to do :)

Jo
It will be my 4th time staying there this year....to be perfectly honest I wouldn't stay anywhere else unless a bargain came up .....your really close to everything.....cant go wrong
Thanks for that suggestion but have just checked and the hotel seems to be full so if you have any other suggestions they would be very welcome.
Sara, The Sol Pelicanos!!!!!, get it booked pet.
All the families we met when there were staying in the Pelicanos. Had a look round the Ocas one evening and it looked like it was all couples or couples with babies.
:( Oops, didn't see the bit about it being full.Sorry.
Don't know what its like but the Calypso which is next door to Pelicanos has just had a revamp and is looking really nice!!

Jo
Hi Sara Try the hotel Ocas/Pelicanos these are two sister hotels with on of the largest free form polls in Benidorm (the pool is featured in the tv series Benidorm) you will find this hotel good and it is also near to most things on offer in Beni.
Hi Sara

The Flamingo Oasis is a good A.I. hotel with plenty for the children to do. The food and entertainment are good but it's about 15 minutes walk to the beach.

Jean
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.