Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Treasure Eyes, second shop in from the Haveli Bar, by the road leading to the Phoenix Park Hotel and by the Perola da Mar hotel. There are two opticians there, the first one is Treasure Eyes, owners name is Ivan Jose. Very good.
We've found Romanos in the main street in Calangute to be good, and very reasonable. They have a great range of frames - I got a pair complete for under 20 pounds, nothing flash as I wear contact lenses most of the time, but I'm sure you'll get some lovely frames at a fraction of UK prices.
Dangui opticians in Calangute high street next to ICICI cash point very reasonable, good service and fantastic range, they also have another shop on Mapusa market.

Mike
Would agree, Dangui are good and reasonable prices. They did make a bit of a hash in getting a friend's order right but they corrected their mistakes and the finished product was good.
Whatever you do don't order your contact lenses from Dangui. I ordered and paid for mine in December and still haven't got them. After yet anothe e-mail to them yesterday I received a reply today asking me for the details of my prescription so I presume they have now lost that. I think I will give it up as a bad job. The glasses were cheap though. Just wish they had been honest with me in the first place about the lenses. Will now have to go back to the opticians over here.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.