Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Good for you and your doggedness.... :D
Can I ask why you don't book direct with the cruiseline?
hi.keela...........i admire your spirit...........well done a result indeed
I am assertive ++ and just keep repeating what I want them to do. I am always polite as long as I can but when they start to talk rubbish I can blow them away.
I have taken on a lot of issues over the years and I was given a piece of advice a couple of years ago IS ASK YOURSELF IS IT IN PROPORTION?
Best advice I was ever given as I can be like a dog with a bone when I know I am right I can't let go!

I have lobbied my MP at Westminister. Very interesting! I think I would have tied myself to those rails if I had been around in that time.
I have never been beaten at anything I took on and I now that I am widowed I have to be able to be an even stronger woman.
I thrive at times when I take on the BIG boys and beat them at their own game. I could write a book about some of the issues I have dealt with. I am also a great CHAMPION of the underdog and I am always helping someone or other. Sometimes I am worn into the ground and thisis where this QUESTION has been so valuable.

I don't book with the cruise company direct as I can get a discount and get a deal from TA'a I am very loyal to one and will book with her if she can do the right price for me. If not then she will help me by checking out the TA I am thinking of using. Of course I do this also ad TA's have gone out of business. Like Book and Go and Cruise Control in recent years. I also want a TA who I can speak to at any time.

Hope that answers some of the issues. Any questions just ask. Thank you both for your encouragment. I achieved this result and the cheque in 6 DAYS and this I call a result. I would not accept this 28 days I dictated what was acceptable to me. You have every right to do so depending on the situation. Good luck to you folks out there.

Sue
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.