Just been there for Easter break. I booked the caravan off a private owner which would recommend as it will be cheaper.

The caravan was first class-and although the site was clean and well maintained I was not over awed by it.

Feel that Haven need to update facilities.

The showbar was way too small for the size of the site. There must be over a 1000 caravans without all the tourers and tents on site and that bar was heaving and very uncomfortable. Not everyone goes with children and a room for adults only would have been welcomed.

Prize Bingo was a real swizz-£6 for t bingo tickets with only one full house game for prizes of sweets and cheap children's toys-Haven should hang their heads in shame for that one.

Road to beach-was incredibly steep. they run a free tractor and carriage service-but NO disabled access on to it. I was unable to visit the beach area until I had the help of 3 young strong men-who also found it difficult.

When down to the beach area-there's no level standing-Haven need to put in alevel area for people with chairs/buggies /elderly so they have somewhere to sit-we were on a bit of a slope and two children had two nasty falls off unstable chairs.

There's no decent ramp into the reception.

Swimming pool opened late (10am) and closed early (6pm) with an hour closed for lunch. Thought this was odd and not really offering a good service-see Center Parks-who really know how to offer swimming pools.

Park shop-was pants. Just 2 aisles of food for what must amount to over 2000 people at a busy time-and 79p for a tin of heinz beans was ridiculous!!!!! There was more souvenir tat-than food. Again see Center Parks who really know how to do supermarkets.

One way system-again cars were driving really haphazardly around the site. At least a one way system would have made it safer for children-it really was a night mare.

Fortunately the caravan was beautiful and the surrounding area stunning-but I feel Haven need to go that bit further to make it a more enjoyable stay for people with buggies or who are less mobile. There must be quite a lot of disabled owners judging by the amount of ramps I saw to caravans.