Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
Have you consider booking with a transfer company before you go such as A2B Transfers, Shuttle Direct or Resort Hoppa?

luci :wave
Thanks Luci, we were hoping to book before we fly but just want a taxi transfer, not keen on waiting around for the shuttle as chances are we will arrive just after it has gone.
I doubt the shuttle would go without you. They have your name on a list. However we used A2B at Malaga airport and instead of the shared shuttle we had booked, they sent a brand new Mercedes and the driver was waiting for us with our name on a board.

luci :wave
Hi there, just be aware that there is currently a taxi strike in Crete,not sure how long this is going to last, my advice would be to either book a hire car, or book one of the transfer companies, it will probably be finished by the time you go to Crete, but you never know...we were in Crete two weeks ago and the taxi drivers striked for a day.... this week they have called an indefinate strike
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.