Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Never stayed in theae studios, but Paleokastritsa is the most beautiful resort on the island - Breathtaking! You can take a trip on a glassbottom boat from the beach there. I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time. Considered some of the accomodation featured with Kosmar ourselves, but couldn't find many with their own pools. We've booked instead for Kassiopi.
Hi ,
thanks for the reply much appreciated...we are looking forward to our hol. we fly out on the 17th so need to get packing! :D
Have a great time Charlie. We're not going until May next year (silver wedding anniversary). Off to Bulgaria this year(hubby's choice) but am already looking forward to my favourite destination of the Greek islands.
thanks for the info. shirley! Two days to go now before our flight!excited and nervous at the same time!We holidayed in Bulgaria last sept. golden sands stayed in the riu viva hotel..very nice.We have decided we wont holiday there again but had to give it a try all thesame!
charlie
:D :D :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.