Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
we have just booked this place for next year, can you tell me anything about it, really grateful
I took my family to these apartments in July this year. We had a 4 person villa. Bearing in mind that this was the first season that they had opened we expected a few teething problems, we did not get any. The apartments were very clean and tidy with plenty of utentials available and a nice balcony. The site is run by the ParcHotel group which seemed to cater for German and Dutch folk, in the 2 weeks that we were there we only saw 2 other British families. There was a little final landscaping going on, treeplanting etc, but nothing inconvenient. There are 3 pools available so with all the Germans you have a good chance of getting a place near the pools. I would recommend a hire car as, although there is a very regular bus transit into and back from Peschiera a car means you can venture further afield. We tended to spend the weekends pottering around the pools it can get quite busy around Garda when lots of Italians visit for the weekend. We thoughly enjoyed the clean wel run apartments and would go back again.
Hi yellit,

Sorry this reply is a bit long in coming but we had given up that anyone would post until my son 'stumbled' on your posting recently. The info you have given is excellent. Rhys our son is off there next week. He was concerned that the Residence Eden (as it has now been renamed) might be a bit of a 'dump' after all he is going with his School. He's used to going with us normally and we tend to make sure via these forums that we choose decent hotels abroad.

However, I think your report has put his mind at rest and he's really looking forward to going now. Thanks again,

Trev
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.