Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Resort Help
4 Posts
palma nova would be nice.you could always nip round the corner to Magaluf the odd night.where you can find nice relaxing bars not full of youth shall we say.hotel is really your choice on how much your willing to pay.
I know I say it everytime but Cala Bona/Cala Millor. Cala Millor's beach is better but Cala Bona has a lot to offer and has some excellent restaurants around the harbour. Cala Millor is livelier than Cala Bona but you'll not see gangs of lads & lasses in either resort.
Ive got to second Cala Millor. :wave:

We have been to Majorca on and off for the last 20 odd years and have tried most resorts.

Cala Millor's beach is lovely - it has lots of nice little shops (not the usual tourist tat) to browse round, and there are loads of nice restaurants.

And a big plus for me was that it wasnt particularly "British" but had loads of other nationalities - I do love most of Majorca but some of the resorts can be a bit too much like having a holiday at home, you dont hear a foreign voice!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.