Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Just got back from Palma Nova. Used Janerbus for transfers and they were very good - would definitely recommend them. Charged 68 euros - paid 44 euros from airport to PN and the balance of 24 euros back to airport.
Has anyone used Magaluftransfers.com ? Be grateful for any views on the service received....thanks
Hi, we are looking for a private return transfer for 6 adults and three children to Alcudia in July.The cheapest quote we have had so far is 270 euros return from Janerbus.Does anyoneany companies which could be cheaper than this?Thanks, Helen.
It is rather know that transfers arround the Island are extremely expensive. Think about renting a car.

Regards, Peter
Helen - there's Autocares Levante. Their quote this year came in €10 under Janerbus' quote. I did ask Janerbus if they could beat/match but was told they weren't allowed. We decided to stick with Janerbus as we know they are 100% reliable and we know exactly where to find them at Palma. You'll get a cheaper quote with shuttle type services but obviously you could be sat waiting a long time for your coach to fill.

And the price you've been quoted isn't bad...we've been quoted €210 for 2 adults & 3 children to Cala Bona which is roughly a similar distance.
I have booked my flight and hotel and will be arriving at Palma airport late sundat night on the 20th june.
I need to book a shuttle bus to get me to and from my hotel in Alcudia.

Does anyone know which company would be the best to book with?

Thanks
I have merged your post with our sticky topic on transfers which should have some information in earlier posts.

luci :wave
I have read that the transfer time on coach from PMI to Calas de Mallorca can be anything upto 2-3hrs if you are unlucky. In which case I am tempted to fork out £60 for a taxi. Arrival time 1800

Any thoughts or experiences please?
I booked my transfers to Alcudia with travel republic we were on a shared coach but was happy with service for what we paid £33 return for 3 adults dont know how they make any profit on it.
Well, I did use them and hoped for the best...........If your thinking of booking a private transfer avoid magaluftransfers

We used them in June, booked on the net for 19 of us and they were an absolute joke, 90 minutes late picking us up from Palma despite numerous phone calls on arrival. When they did send a bus it was 4 seats short !!! I only wanted to pay 50% of the cost to ensure they turned up at the end of our holiday given their poor service but they menacingly demanded it or they wouldn't let us off at our hotel.

They didn't turn up at all for the return transfer :duh When I phoned they said they had forgotten ! They ripped us off for over 200 + Euros which was the cost of the original transfer plus the 6 cabs we had to get to the airport to make our flight.

HARD lesson learnt, cheapest isn't always best............give them a wide berth
son has booked resort hopper for his transfer to puerto pollensa. this will be about the sixth time he has used them and has no complaints, always on time, clean minibus, friendly drivers.
How long is the transfer time from airport to Palma nova, and what is the best way to get there, taxi or shuttle bus? there are 2 adults travelling. Thank you
20 to 25 mins depends on traffic and time of day.resorthopper is cheap.£25.50 for two of you or £18.46 with travelrepublic
We are travelling on 7th October to Cala Vinas and have our shuttle transfer with Holidaytaxisxml. never heard of these before, anyone any experience of them? Thanks
we used resorthopper for a return trip from barcelona to calella. there were four adults and it cost£96 in total. driver was waiting for us at barcelona. clean minibus, good friendly driver. was on time for our return trip. would recommend them every time.
Does anyone know roughly what the transfer time is to Cala D'or by taxi?
Can anybody recommend a reliable shuttle bus from Palma airport to Palma Nova please?
Hi I have used Janerbus quite a few times, but I have tried twice recently to make a transfer request and no-one has got back to me ,does anyone know if everythings ok with the business?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.