Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Los Ggantes might be what your after, we go every feb and its great.
Hi toasted mallow - we are off to Costa Adeje in just over a weeks time. Haven't been to Tenerife for 25 years, but have been told Costa Adeje is very similar to Meloneras in Gran Canaria where we have holidayed quite a few times. We have also been to Playa Blanca and loved it so hoping we will like this area in Tenerife also. Will let you know how we got on after we return. - Trish
Thanks to you both for replying.
I'll be interested to see how you like Costa Adeje Trish. Have a lovely holiday :sun2
Hi Toasted mallow. We absolutely loved the area we were in at Costa Adeje, so much so we are hoping to return next October again(although flights have just come out and are very expensive) The nearer you get to La Caleta end the nicer it gets. Lovely promenade to walk.Unfortunately we had a very steep hill to climb to our hotel (Vincci La Plantation Sur) This hotel was very luxurious and the food fantastic so made up for the long walk. We also enjoyed walking towards the other end of Costa Adeje, which is more built up, past Playa de las Americas and onto Los Cristianos but nice to get back to our lovely quiet area. This is a very upmarket area and very expensive until you walk 15 minutes further on. Hotel charged us 8 euros for 2 small ice lollies and 8 euros for two bottles of water at dinner, so stocked up from supermarket. Will most definately be returning.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.