Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
It is a great little places on the edge of Calangute on the right hand side going towards Candolim, before you get to After Seven.
Hi Dragon

Yes we have stayed there three times in the last ten years.

The last time was about seven years ago with another couple on their first visit to Goa and we all had a great three weeks and they have been back again.

I would say it is a bit better than the typical basic goan hotel but it does seem to get mixed reviews.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/india/goa/calangute/resorte-de-tio-carmino-hotel/

I read somewhere that Thomas Cook customers apparently get better rooms than Jewel in the Crown but we never had a bad room with Hays & Jarvis. We was always on the 1st floor and over looking the pool

I have sent you a PM with some more a links to reviews.
The last poster may well be right, when we stayed there a few years ago, travelling with Jewel In The Crown, we certainly had a back room, overlooking a bare yard with pigs, chickens etc. One of the pigs was lying dead one morning, we worried it may have choked on Papaya skins that we threw down to it. We watched the burial with interest. The next mornings burial was a cat, stiff as a board. Where else but Goa could you get entertainment like this from your balcony, all for free !! Alan
thanks meagain and alan
much appreciated think i will take up the offer i have
regards clif
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.