Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
The Tio Carmino is down the road from the Dona Terezinha (if you can find where this is located), but on the other side of the road - its about a 20 minute walk from the centre of Calangute - say half way between Calangute Centre and Candolim, so not near Baga I'm afraid.

It was a nice hotel when we stayed there in 1998 and doesn't appear to have changed much. If you do go try and get a room in block C as this is away from the swimming pool so you don't get woken by them getting the sunbeds out!

The Kerkar Arts centre is just around the corner.
Hi, thanks for the reply. It doesnt matter too much about it not being close to baga as we can get a taxi there. Can you recommend any good beach shacks on calangute? Last time we went 2 years ago we only went to calangute beach once because baga was a lot better, as we found a brilliant shack. The shack we went to in calangute they charged for sunbeds, and the food wasnt up to much.
Thanks

p.s on the way back from the beach as we approached the steps there was a restaurant which served nice milkshakes, it was also near an icecream stall but we didnt fancy chancing an icecream :)
Last time I was in Goa was 1999, so a bit difficult for me to recommend any shacks as they may no longer be there!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.