Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
i do agree with you notnic then you have alot more in hisaronu to choose from
Hisaronu - You MUST try Dippy Dollys. It's on the street parallel to the main one (immediately behind the big wheel in the small fairground). They do a set price three-course menu including a bottle of decent wine for 35 Lira (£15) FOR TWO PEOPLE i.e. £7.50 each!!

One night, the main meal was the mixed grill (which was 16 Lira on its own in the menu) and they're very obliging if you want to swap one or two items from the set price meal for other things in the menu. Outstanding food and service and the value for money is beyond belief. Highly recommended!
yes that is another good one zapher is a good friend that is a partner in that one :sun2
We stayed around Hisaronu at the start of July and to be honest never had a bad meal, had some crackers but no bad ones. The only place we had rubbish food/service was in Fethyie on the water front. Went there on the day of the market and tried the a small restaurant for some sandwiches, ships, drinks and ice creams. Took them about 1hr to serve us and it was crap, the chips looked like they had been put in cold frying oil. The waiters were more interested chasing two Pelicans into the place to scare the women then out again.
heres one the sundial restaurant just off the road into fethiye any taxi driver will know it great place for an evening meal and watch the sunset or even spend the day there around there spotless complex not the cheapest but this is special
El Nino's and The Ottoman Grill are my two favourites in Hisaronu, we always go to each at least once. Both of them are excellent value and do really delicious Turkish dishes.

I've never had a bad meal in any of the restaurants though.
My two favourite places in Hisaronu are, The Bees Knees and Shine indian restaurant.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.