Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
We went to a wonderful restaurant on the sea front but sorry cannot name it, it was a wonderful fish restaurant, fantastic view, little pricey but certainly worth every penny. We were staying at a place called The Sierra (now changed name), so upper part of Canun, we actually walked there and back. If I remember the name I will certainly get back to you.
Thank you for your reply. If you remember the name, please let me know.

I done some research and came across a place called La Habichuela, looks really nice. If anyone has any reviews on this, I'd be interested to hear them :)
We went to a steak restuarant in the same complex as coco bongos (think it was an argentinian steak house!?!?), any way it was the best steak i have ever had. it was a bit posher than the american type places and the waiters were excellent and explained all the different cuts of meat that were available.

I didn't think it was overly expensive, 100$ for 2 steaks 2 side orders, drinks and 2 liquers after dinner.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.