Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Its very quiet up that way. I was at Island village and didnt venture up that far so cant really help, sorry but we did discover a great Italian that over looks the Tennis club if you know of it.
Basically, walk up the hill after the motorway bridge and turn right towards the Carvery and I.V. go past Carvery and keep walking and the road veres to the right sort of and the Tennis club is on the bend on your right and you look down on it, keep going and the resturant is there...soo nice and very friendly, and it was heated in January which helps, was full of locals and was busy and they sat us down and explained that they were busy and would be with us as soon as. They brought us lovely pizza bread and our drinks and it was nice and unrushed, when we ordered which wasnt long, the food arrived lovely and hot and we couldnt fault it at all.
if your talking about mammas the italian place a few doors from bens bar... then it looked open when i went past yesterday!!!
Thankyou. Yes it is the bar you saw open. That has cheered me up, only 7 weeks and counting.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.