Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Re: Review site
81 Posts
cazB wrote:
My review of the Roseland hotel in Kalamaki was submitted in July and unless I imagined it, did come up on the review site but for some time now has disappeared. If I remember correctly the review before mine was not from this year, so as others have said I think it is important to put the year it is posted.

Thanks...Caz

Hi Caz,

The latest review submitted for this hotel is located on the resort page for Kalamaki, when you then scroll down to see the list of hotels, on the Roseland hotel on that page, the lestest review is there, you can click on read more for the whole review to show. http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/greece/zante/kalamaki/page/2/

This latest review will not show on the hotel page, as this a duplicating to show it on both, but when a new review comes in for the hotel, yours will move down to the hotel page.
Hope this makes sense.

Thanks
Hi Lisa

It was Benalmadena

Thank you
Thanks for that Lisa,

I was searching the hotel page, didn't realise it would be posted in the resort page, where I probably found it in the first instance.....Caz
Hi Lisa
I was looking for Sandos via the Browse Holiday Reviews, which I would imagine that most folks would do
Mexico
Playacar
Sandos
And my review does not show- it says there are only 4 reviews. Perhaps this is a blip then?
I've sent the required details by e mail Lisa. Thank you
Hi Fiona no blip.

The latest review for each hotel will be used on the resort page, then when a new review comes in the prebioud latest will move to the hotel page.

Just something we are trialling to overcome an issue.

Cheers, Phil
I appreciate there is an issue and its the best you can do, but most folks I would think are looking for a particular hotel and they won't see the latest review that way.
Yup fully understand as Lisa said and I said it's something we are trailing with. It's not ideal and it's not permanent. Just trying to overcome some issues,

Cheers, Phil
thanks Phil for the explanation. The whole transfer of hotel reviews has been much harder than first thought I'll bet.
No worries. Yup I think that would be an understatement lol
just to let you know that I've had 11 e mails from you, (all with different numbers at the end) in respnse to the one I sent you yesterday, so there's a problem somewhere.
I have just seen a review in Spanish on a hotel in Gran Canaria, has there been a change in the T & C's ?
Hi Helen,

Sorry I caught that last night. You should have been the only one affected, apologies.

Cheers, Phil
Hi Judith,

No change in Ts & Cs :) could you send me the link so I could check it out please?

Cheers, Phil
no worries Phil - just letting you know of a potential problem :tup
Thanks Judith, it's gone now.

It was an old review from 2009 so must have been there a while! Good spot.

Cheers, Phil
phil,
i saw your update on the announcement thread about reviews, which is appreciated.

however, an update on where we are with putting all the old reviews on would be appreciated.

an update on where we are with correcting all the problems with reviews where we have notified you previously of an issue would also go down well,

i understand that you are reading/checking/editing all the old reviews, but were they not all checked when they were first put on the old HT

thanks
Hi Jim,

Old reviews are still ongoing as im sure you can appreciate there is a lot more we need to do not just reviews. So all of this is being juggled as quickly as possible.

There are only 4 reported reviews outstanding at the moment and they will no doubt be dealt with next week.

This is exactly the reason we are vetting the bunch that we are, but any others that people feel aren't correct can be raised via the report reviews button. As we wont being manually checking all those reviews :)
Hope this helps,

Phil
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.