Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Am not sure where you'd stand on this one as 'no birds' wouldn't have been part of your contract. I can sympathise with your phobia however.

Is it not possible to change your accommodation and for you to pay an amendment fee?
no need to worry when we were there two years ago we had no pr oblems with birds,!!!hope this helps!!
http://www.bizrate.co.uk/oid400468448.html

the link above will take you to a site that sells what appears to be battery operated bird repellers.

£50. Not cheap (cheap cheap :lol: ) but it might set your mind at rest. Check it emits noises that are outside human hearing range though.

Mike
would you go to these apts or ask to b moved somewhere else. :?: [/b]
thanx everyone for taking the time to answer me i appreciate it so much .hope it al works out :D
having been the rep at revoli playa not long ago i can tell you that yes there are pidgeons that frequent the terrace area near the bar and this is becuase lots of people feed them also you will find were they are concerned as with regards them being in the rooms i would not fear about this as it very very rarely happened and only happened again if people fed them
im sure you will have a fab time tho
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.