Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi. I,ve used Sunmaster before and had no problems
Sunmaster are good and very reasonable, but you are limited to the type of holiday that is presently on offer as a late cancellation, so if you want something specific in a particular area you could be disappointed, but who knows, you might get lucky so give them a try.
I normally use onthebeach and AI travel is good too, but I've noticed this year that they only have the very cheapest hotels on there, as i know Olu Deniz quite well, I know that the hotels they have available are either a long walk up very steep hill or have very bad reviews.

I've used onthe beach for flights but booked my hotel and transfers direct with the hotel. I got flights at £220 each Gatwick to dalaman) this was prior to goldtrail collapse, and have booked the mavi Belchi at £35 per night, plus transfers at £75 for both ways.

Thomas cook online looked good prices but theu fly out on Mondays and we hate going straight back to work on our return.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.