Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
They are on the icmeler on line site, just type them into google or go direct to site
Thanks Joan

I new you could book through ICR, but I am looking for some reviews from people who have stayed there. Thanks again for your help though

Tania
Haven't been inside the apartments but I have visited their pool area and it is lovely and clean, the apartments look clean from the outside, I have heard many good reports from people that have stayed there but unsure on where you could read reports on them...the pool is large with plenty of sunbeds all day long - the sun is there on the pool all day as well. Hope this helps a little!

3MIN3M4
I have been living in the Rhodes for the past month and I can't really give you a report on them without someone saying I am biased as I am the only person selling them :lol:

If you want new, clean, gigantic pool, great staff and of course the quiet in the village then it is the place for you.

John
:sun

Hi John,

You mention that the Rhodes Apartments are in the old Village. Out of Curiosity where about are they?
Facing the Tuncay aparts and the Daystar is just across the road as is the Sun Village.

if you know where the taps are next to where the people sell melons from the back of a wagon (they also live in it) then you are there.

John
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.