Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Rice boat
5 Posts
OOO yes! We did an overnight on a two storey rice boat on the Mandovi River few weeks back now! I'm be back asap with ALL the details and where to book CHEAPER and direct with...booking in Baga! ;) When do you go?
Try Kennedy's Adventure tours on Baga Rd. Kennedy has a rice boat and runs trips daily, I think he offers 1 day trips as well as overnight stays on the boat. They do have a website but I can't get the page to upload. http://www.kennedysgoaholidays.com
GFF xx
Yes! That was who we booked with! We went to their office in Baga (opposite Milky Way) and it was £58.00 pp...as opposed to £69 pp if we'd have booked through a rep (that was what the 3 other couples on the boat had paid). This was for the 2 storey rice boat called the Floating Princess.

Daytrippers also do a rice boat (single storey)..but that is further south.
thanks ! sounds good . We go two weeks tmrw for the first time to Goa, staying in Baga.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.