Other Destinations Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in other destinations. Inc Brazil, Australia, New Zealand.
Rio trip report
4 Posts
Souds fantastic Fiona,like goamike we may not get to Rio as we are also going to Natal.
Fiona thanks for the feedback on rio & tips and will be looking forward to trying some of the drinks & cocktails etc.

I also will be taking a passing interest in property has i do with most places and would i be right in saying its cheaper than the uk? :wink:

Oap we dont fly out till the 20/12/05 to these resorts but rest assured there will be a detailed report in the new year but i appreciate you might not be able to wait that long. :wink:
thanks sbt and goamike for your comments. Re property in Brazil- yes it is cheaper. We have land in Bahia.

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Ship image

Welcome to Holiday Truths

Register to contribute in our forum, leave your holiday reviews and enjoy exclusive offers from your favourite travel brands.

By registering, you agree to us sending personalised emails offering holiday advice and travel deals from our travel partners. By clicking Continue, I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.