Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Rip-off Ryanair
8 Posts
Sadly, compassion and human kindness seem to be lacking both in Michael O'Sneery and his staff. Sorry to hear your bad news.
http://www.ryanair.com/site/EN/faqs.php?sect=chg&quest=namechangescost

The £100 must be the discount rate :really

It's probably cheaper for you to book another flight than pay that!
Can this not be claimed on your/his travel insurance?

fwh
It would cost £126 to book another flight for today,much cheaper to drive,I was so disgusted I didn't ask if that was for return flight too or if that was extra.T.
As fwh suggests, I would think this is a travel insurance claim.

I have pondered over this huge amendment charge in the past, I can only conclude that it is to stop people buying flights for say £1 and selling them on later at a profit. I guess the £100 fee stops this happening. The greedy and unscrupulous spoiling it for those with genuine reasons to change flights.

John.
I believe that is whay the airlines charge a high fee to change names.

Of course all the charges are detailed in the T&Cs which you have to confirm you have read and understood before you buy the ticket.
Maybe I was a bit naive when I booked the flight,unfortunately you cannot book a flight without agreeing to their rules and regulations,it is a very long drive to Cornwall so it is a case of flying with Ryanair or driving,if there is only one person going it is a long way to drive on their own.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.